Based on my decades of experience representing governments, agencies, businesses, and associations, I have identified four key trade and investment competencies, which I use to develop cost-efficient, effective marketing strategies for clients:
- Knowledge of target markets: Knowing the opportunities, decision-makers, and most effective and cost-efficient media for reaching consumers of products and/or services, and reasonable metrics for success.
- Understanding products and/or services: Recognizing opportunities to add value for potential clients and customers.
- Access to markets and decision-makers: Knowing who to talk to, and how to talk to them.
- Customized promotional services: Resulting in successful business relations.
My demonstrated leadership in trade and investment promotion includes:
- Representing client interests to U.S. and foreign governmental agencies, trade and industry associations, U.S. and international companies, and prospective investors.
- Producing events and conferences, including writing and editing publications and presentations, ,managing design and production contractors, presenting at U.S. and international conferences.
- Working with regional development programs, such as the North Africa Partnership for Economic Opportunity (NAPEO), the Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI), and other bilateral and multilateral efforts.
- Helping business start-ups in target markets, enabling them to make sound business decisions to establish their companies.
My combination of trade and investment promotion skills, strategic communications competencies, and coaching and training services provide clients with the necessary ingredients for success in international business.