Trade and Investment
- Understanding Morocco – Trade and Investment Opportunities
- Training World View: Focus on Morocco
- Training World View: Focus on Egypt
- Why do they see the world THAT way?
- What you need to know about THEM!
- Wishing Star: Why Decisions Make Sense to Someone
- SMART Star: Doing Business in Challenging Places
- Negotiating Nuances in Emerging Markets – Lessons from the Middle East
- Regular articles at Fair Observer and Morocco on the Move
- Work-related articles and presentations on MENA policy, civil liberties, Morocco, US-Arab issues on this website.
- Various training articles in Training Magazine and others
- “Reinventing Democracy in Asia: The Debate Along the Silk Route,” in The New Silk Road and the Global Counterculture. The Pacific Institute, pp. 13-28. 1999. New York.
- Report on “New Security Environment and Partnership,” Partnership for Peace Review (NATO), Vol. 1, No 1 pp 21-26, Fall 2010
- Currently project manager for a series of publications on regionalization issues in North Africa, the Sahara, and the Sahel
- “Advancing Human Rights Reporting in North Africa,” Panel Discussion on “Opportunities to Advance Human Rights Reporting” Sponsored by Fund for Peace, Washington DC, May 11, 2012.